Uber Careers 2022: Uber Technologies, Inc., commonly known as Uber, is an American technology company. Its services include ride-hailing, food delivery, package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and, through a partnership with Lime, electric bicycle and motorized scooter rental.
UAE – Uber Jobs 2022
|Title||Marketing Lead Jobs in Dubai | Uber Careers 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Marketing Lead, Middle East North Africa & Pakistan
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Role
Uber’s regional marketing teams play a meaningful role in establishing deep connections with the markets and communities we operate in today. Representing the frontline of our business, regional marketers work closely to partner with cross-functional regional partners (Comms, Policy, Ops, etc.) to bring our products and brand strategy to life. They work closely with regional program management teams and global team members to define regional priorities, managing activations of global toolkits, and owning region-specific marketing efforts.
Come help us build a brand that is redefining multiple industries on a global scale. We are looking for a leader with a deep consumer passion, strategic and creative with a proven record of delivering exceptional results. You will report to the Middle East & Africa Head of Marketing and focus on our Mobility business in the Middle East, North Africa, and Pakistan (MENAP).
- Be an inspiring leader and a business partner with the sub-regional General Managers and functional partners (Ops, Policy & Comms, CommOps, etc).
- Drive the learning agenda with the regional research and analytics teams to uncover needed insights and measurement plans.
- Analyze the state of the market and brand in the region, and develop deep quantitative and qualitative user insights and understanding.
- Based on Uber’s global marketing strategy, adapt, localize, and/or ‘pulse up’ initiatives to align with market and regional strategies, taking into account the local specifics and culture.
- Help lead partnerships with external partners, determining ways in which we can develop joint marketing activities and co-marketing plans.
- At least 8+ years in consumer marketing or related experience with a successful record of delivering outstanding business results in a fast-paced data-driven environment.
- Strong eye for business and ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Experience crafting regional marketing strategies and plans based on a defined global strategy.
- A strong customer-centric attitude – you are always thinking about how our customers get along with the brand.
- Experience leading creative and media agencies.