Medical Education Department Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 01 Assistant Professor in Paediatric Nephrology Post Vacancies.
Medical Education Department Recruitment 2021:Medical Education Department is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 01 Assistant Professor in Paediatric Nephrology Posts jobs in Across Kerala. The Online Application for the Medical Education Department Recruitment 2021 will start on 16th August 2021 . Interested candidates should apply for the post before 22th September 2021 for Medical Education Department Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Medical Education Department Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
Medical Education Department Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name : Medical Education
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct Recruitment
- Advt No : 287/2021
- Post Name : Assistant Professor in Paediatric
- Total Vacancy : 01
- Job Location : Across kerala
- Salary : As per UGC Norms
- Apply Mode : Online
- Application Start :16thAugast 2021
- Last date : 22th September 2021
- Assistant Professor in Paediatric Nephrology : 01
Age Limit :
25 – 45
Only candidates born between 02.01.1976and 01.01.1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes ,Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Communities.
- DM/DNB Paediatric Nephrology In their absence MD/DNB Paediatrics with DM/DNB Nephrology
- Three years Teaching experience in the Department of Paediatric Nephrology as Resident in a recognized Medical College.
- Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (Travancore Cochin Medical Council)
- Those candidates who have undergone DNB training in an institution which now run MCI recognized post Graduate courses in a given subject, their DNB qualification shall be considered at par with MCI recognized qualifications in that subject only.
- Those candidates who have undergone DNB training in a multi speciality teaching hospital with at least 500 beds, involved in various post graduate/super speciality teaching programmes provided that the one out of three DNB supervisors (teachers) qualify as post graduate teacher as per MCI norms in their previous appointment and one out of remaining two should qualify as post graduate teacher as per MCI regulations with the following bed requirement for teaching unit;
Post Graduate broad specialities -30 beds/unit -50% beds should be teaching
beds. Post Graduate super specialities -20 beds/ unit-50%beds should be teaching beds.
Such qualifications shall be considered at par with MCI recognized qualification.
Note (3):- Those candidates who have undergone DNB training(both broad specialities and super specialties) in hospital/institution other than mentioned in (i) and (ii) above, shall undergo one additional year of senior residency or equivalent training or research job in a MCI recognized hospital/ Institution, provided such qualifications are notified in the Post Graduate Medical
Education Regulations 2000.
- The Post Graduate study period for Medical subjects will be considered as teaching experience for appointment as Assistant Professor provided the candidates have undergone Residency Programme during the Post Graduate Course period and in the case of candidates who have passed the Post Graduate course without undergoing residency programme a certificate shall be produced by the candidate from the Principal of the to the effect that the candidate has got teaching/clinical work
experience during the Post Graduate Course period.
- KS & SSR Part II Rule 10(a)(ii) is applicable
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification
mentione in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
In the case of difference in original Caste/Community claimed in the application and that entered in S.S.L.C book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Medical Education Department Recruitment 2021 notification from Medical Education Department. The last date to apply Online for Medical Education Department Recruitment 2021 until 22th September 2021. Check Out the Medical Education Department Official Notification PDF below.