Medtronic Jobs 2022 – Medtronic Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check Medtronic Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current Medtronic Dubai Job Opening.
There is a great opportunity for young people looking for Medtronic Jobs in Dubai. Medtronic company is going to do a new recruitment at Medtronic Careers Website. All the candidates who want to do Jobs in Dubai Medtronic can avail this opportunity. Information about the qualifications required to be admitted to this Medtronic Company is given below. All applicants are requested to apply only after carefully reading the essential qualifications of Medtronic Jobs before applying.
Medtronic Jobs in Dubai | Apply Online on Official Medtronic Careers Page
Medtronic UAE Jobs 2022:- Medtronic company has recently sought applications for the post of Principal IT Business Systems Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Medtronic company is giving very good salary for the post of Principal IT Business Systems Analyst (on Average AED 8000.00-10500.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Medtronic Company on the website of Medtronic Company. The location of this Medtronic Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this Medtronic Jobs in Dubai.
Medtronic Jobs Description Given at Medtronic Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Medtronic UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Principal IT Business Systems Analyst|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 8000.00-10500.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Medtronic Dubai Jobs 2022
Principal IT Business Systems Analyst
The preferred working location for this role is the Medtronic facility located in Northridge, CA; however, the individual may also work remotely within the US or onsite at another US-based Medtronic facility.
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we’re a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to be a part of technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
Join us for a career in IT that changes lives.
Medtronic is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Check out the accomplishments of our Women in IT group! http://bit.ly/MedtronicWomeninIT
CAREERS THAT CHANGE LIVES
We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result —and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the walk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
The Diabetes Operating Unit focuses on improving the lives of those within the global diabetes community. As a business, we strive to empower people with diabetes to live life on their terms by delivering innovation that truly matters and providing support in the ways they need it. We’re committed to meeting people with diabetes where they are in their journey, always with an aim to make their lives easier. Our portfolio of innovative solutions is designed to provide customers greater freedom and better health, helping them achieve better glucose control, while spending less time managing their disease.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
• Consult with business stakeholders to understand and evaluate current business processes and identify complex business problems and needs turning those needs into system requirements.
• Hands-on experience in SAP master data- material master, BOM etc. functions, dependencies, and integration with Agile MAP.
• Plan, define and execute the test automation strategy for local and global SAP designs.
• Responsible for delivery of project deliverables including eliciting requirements, working directly with partners from the operations, translating those requirements into a business solution, configuration, enhancements, and processes.
• Plan, lead and deploy SAP and Agile PLM system configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and change control activities, as well as related processes.
• Lead large scope projects involving planning, design, development, testing and implementation based on appropriate methodology.
• Create project planning, validation, testing and compliance documents. Conduct quality testing and defect elimination
• Management of project plans, scope, requirements, budget and related validation documentation, test scripts creation, execution in HP ALM.
• Provide technical expertise for system functional specifications and deploy new systems, processes, and procedures in a cost- effective manner.
• Be a Subject matter Expert and drive for system and business process improvements.
• Working knowledge of EDI/IDOC and other 3rd party interfaces.
• Experience developing and delivering effective user training.
• Ability to lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues
• Very good written and verbal communication skills and follow-through ability
MUST HAVE (Minimum Qualifications)
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years of experience with a bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of experience with an advanced degree
NICE TO HAVE (Preferred Qualifications)
• Previous Medtronic experience, previous support of the Diabetes Operating Unit ideal
• Hands-on experience with Agile MAP and other PLM systems
• Understanding of SAP master data – Material, BOM, Documents, and integration with upstream PLM systems
• Prior experience in Project planning, design, development, testing and roll out
• Ability to identify test scenarios, develop and execute scripts in ALM
• Deep understanding of system validation methodologies – MSCM
• Knowledge and experience in the medical device industry
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
How to Apply Medtronic Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai Medtronic can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Medtronic. After this, you will see the option of Medtronic Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Medtronic Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Medtronic -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Medtronic Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.