Milma Notification 2023 for Sales Officer : Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation, popularly known as MILMA, engaged in the procurement, processing and marketing of Milk & Milk Products invites applications from interest candidates for the position of Sales Officer on contract basis.
Interested candidates may apply ONLINE through the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.kcmd.in) by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The initial tenure of appointment will be for one year.
Important Dates :
- Start date for submitting online application: 11/08/2023 (10.00 AM)
- Last Date for submitting online application: 21/08/2023 (05.00 PM)
Position : Sales Officer
Location: North Kerala
No. of Vacancies : 01 (One)
Qualification and experience :
- Must be a MBA graduate.
- They should also have at least 5 years of experience in sales preferably in FMCG
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well in a fast –paced environment
Annual Salary : Rs.3.5 to 4.8 lakhs CTC+TA/DA+Incentives
Upper Age Limit as on 21.08.2023 : 40 years
The Roles and Responsibilities of the post are given below
Sales Officer (SO)
- Developing sales strategies and plans to achieve sales and profit goals by leading, developing and motivating sales associates
- Providing ongoing training, motivation and development of sales team to ensure that sales and profits are effectively managed and maintained
- Meeting or exceeding targeted sales quotas and productivity standards
- Providing consistent and motivated leadership and direction to all staff and team members
- Building strong relationships with key accounts
- Build a strong pipeline and ensure accurate sales forecasting and account planning
- Coordinating with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of products and services
- Prepare regular reports and participate in regular meetings to review performance
- Analysing market trends and competitor’s activities and formulating strategies to respond to these
- Travelling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness
The applications will be subjected to a scrutiny based on the details provided by the candidate, and a list of candidates eligible for the test/proficiency assessment will be prepared. A shortlist of the candidates who qualify the test/assessment will be prepared, and those candidates will have to appear for an interview. The appointment of candidates will be based on the performance in the test/assessment and interview subject to the fulfilment of other eligibility criteria, as per the norms prescribed by the Organization.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website (CMD Kerala) latest by 21 August 2023 up to 5.00 pm.