Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Defence (COLLEGE OF MILITARY ENGINEERING, CME PO, PUNE) notification announced for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). There is a total of 04 vacancies available. Candidates who have completed the 12th can apply. Candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the post through postal. Detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below;
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 for LDC
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
|Last Date||10 September 2023|
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Typing in Computer @ speed of 35 w.p.m in English or Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m on Computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each word
Age Limit ( As on 10 September 2023 ):
- UR: 18 – 25 Years
- departmental candidates: 40 Years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for candidates from SC & ST categories is 5 years from the upper age limit of ie. upto30 years and 45 years for SC & ST
Salary: Rs.19,900 -63,200/-
No. of. Vacancies : 04 Posts (SC-3, ST-1)
Screening, Written Test and Skill/Practical Test:
- The number of candidates to be called for the written test will be restricted as per the merit of the candidate in the educational and other qualifications required. The number of candidates being called for the skill /practical test will be restricted.
- Both Written and Skill/Practical tests will be carried out.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated later via email on their registered email ID about the status of their application
- The candidates should check their status and shortlisted candidate should download their Admit Card approx 10 days after the last date of submission of the application from.
- No extra weightage will be given to additional qualifications/experience other than those mentioned above.
- The syllabus for the written test along with breakdown of marks has been provided in detail on official website.
- The examination centre will be in Pune, Maharashtra.
Mode of selection:
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the written and practical tests.
- The written test will be of Objective Type of multiple choice questions of 12th standard.
The written test will consist of
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness.
- The question paper will be in English and Hindi except for the General English paper.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on 10 September 2023.