National Ambulance Careers 2022 | Apply for IT Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
National Ambulance Careers 2022: National Ambulance is the leading pre-hospital emergency care provider to the general public, government and private sector in the UAE. Highly qualified and trained health care professionals and support staff recruited from around the world deliver quality services ranging from emergency response to exciting sporting and entertainment events. Utilising the latest technology combined with sophisticated planning and logistical teams, enables National Ambulance to deliver innovative pre-hospital healthcare solutions.
National Ambulance Careers 2022
|Title||National Ambulance Careers 2022 | Apply for IT Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||National Ambulance UAE|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
IT Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet the organizational needs and system requirements.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades for areas such as architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Project manage the implementation and integration of the planned new technologies
- Negotiate and administer supplier contracts and service agreements.
- Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems
- Oversee provision of IT Support for the organization’s operations.
- Assist in the recruitment of information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks, and information systems
- Capability to lead a team of solution designers, technical leads, developers.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Provide performance reports on IT Service Delivery.
- Assist in the development of the organization’s IT capabilities.
- Ensure IT alignment and support to Knowledge Management strategy and principles.
- Keep updated and maintain an understanding of hardware, software, and network operating systems, and provide Level Four Support to IT Team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Information technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Strong experience managing suppliers relationship
- Knowledge in Robotic Process Automation and other automation tools
- Excellent English and Arabic skills
- Ability to adapt and perform duties in a multicultural environment
- Required to model company leadership values and behaviors
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills including interaction with the organization Executives and colleagues
- Demonstrate critical thinking and decision making in stressful situations
How to Apply IT Manager Jobs ?
We are looking for an experienced and motivated UAE National IT Manager who will be responsible and accountable for overseeing and ensuring that computing systems and equipment operate effectively and efficiently. To be successful in this position, you will demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practices and evidence, a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and a thorough understanding of computer hardware and software systems.