NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) is officially publish the recruitment notification for 120 candidates to Site Inspector jobs in Across India. The Online Application for the NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021 will start on 25th March 2021. Interested and eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 14th April 2021 for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Latest vacancies.
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Latest Job Notification Summary
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||Advt. No. 05/2021|
|Post Name||Site Inspector|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||25th March 2021|
|Last date||14th April 2021|
NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Site Inspector (Civil) : 80 Post
- Site Inspector (Electrical) : 40 Post
- Age Limit: 35 years
NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Rs. 31,000/- per month
NBCC Site Inspector Jobs 2021 Qualification
- Three Years full time Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks for General / OBC category candidates. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 04 Years relevant experience.
NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment Application Fee Details
- A Non Refundable fee of ₹ 500/- only for General and OBC candidates.
- The fee can be made through online payment mode using debit card/ credit card/ net-banking/ UPI/ Paytm/ Google Pay.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwD / Departmental candidates.
How To Apply For Latest NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment?
- Fill the basic registration form and note down the Registration Number/ User ID
- Login and Fill in the online application form (Read the Instruction for the candidates, Post Selection, Eligibility Criteria, Personal Details, Education Qualification Details, Upload Document, Select Test City and Preview).
- Upload your recent Photo, Signature, Certificate applicable for OBC /ST/ SC / PwBD / Ex-Ser / Departmental candidates.
- Make Payment through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-banking/ UPI as per fees applicable.
- Download and Print filled Application Form.