NCERT Recruitment 2021 Walk-in Interview: National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 02 Assistant Editor jobs in Across India. The Offline Application for the NCERT Recruitment 2021 will start on October 2021. Interested and Eligible candidates should walk-in interview for the post before 09th November 2021 for NCERT Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the NCERT Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
NCERT Latest Job Notification Details
NCERT Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name : National Council of Educational Research and Training
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
- Advt No : F. No. 62-13/2021/PD/EW
- Post Name : Assistant Editor – 02 Posts (English – 01, Hindi – 01)
- Total Vacancy : 02
- Job Location: Across India
- Salary: Rs. 55,000/- per month
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Application Start: October 2021
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEW date: 9th November 2021
NCERT Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
NCERT has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 02 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Assistant Editor – 02 Posts (English – 01, Hindi – 01)
- Assistant Editor- Rs. 55,000/- per month
To apply for the NCERT job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Assistant Editor- Below 35 years
NCERT Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various NCERT job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NCERT Recruitment entirely, before applying to this job. You can check NCERT job Qualification details below
- Essential :
- 1) A Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
- 2) Post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing/Mass Communication/ Journalism, where editing is one of the subjects.
- 3) At least 5 years’ experience in editing, producing planning and supervising publications especially school textbooks, monographs and reports in a responsible capacity.
- 4) Knowledge of books production techniques, modern process of printing, typography and should be proficient in English/Hindi.
How To Apply For Latest NCERT Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the NCERT Recruitment notification from October 2021. The Walk-in Interview date to apply NCERT Recruitment 2021 until 9th November 2021. Check out the NCERT Official notification PDF below.
NCERT Recruitment Date and time of skill test and walk-in interview
- 9 November, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.(Registration )
Address: National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT)
National Council of Educational Research and Training
Sri Aurobindo Marg, Publication Division, NCERT New Delhi – 110016