NHPC Limited Recruitment 2021: NHPC Limited is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 173 Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer ,Junior Engineer(Electrical)S1,Junior Engineer(Civil)/S1,Junior Engineer (mechanical)S1,Sr.Accountant/S1 jobs in Across India. The Online Application for the Recruitment 2021 will start on 01/09/2021 Interested candidates should apply for the post before 30/09/2021 for NHPC Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the NHPC Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
NHPC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name: NHPC Limited
- Job Type: Central Govt
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Advt No: NH/Rectt. /02/2021
- Post Name: Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer ,Junior Engineer(Electrical)S1,Junior Engineer(Civil)/S1,Junior Engineer (mechanical)S1,Sr.Accountant/S1
- Total Vacancy: 173
- Job Location: Across India
- Salary: Rs.29,600 to Rs.1,80,000
- Apply Mode: Online
- Application Start: 28.08.2021
- Last date: 16.09.2021
- Senior Medical Officer : 13
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer :07
- Junior Engineer : 133
- Sr.Accountant :20
- Senior Medical Officer : 60,000-1,80,000
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer :40,000 – 1,40,000
- Junior Engineer (Civil,Electrical,Mechanical): 29,600 – 1,19,500
- Senior Medical officer: 33 years
- Assistant Rajbhasha officer : 35 years
- Junior Engineer(Civil,Electrical,Mechanical) : 30 years
1. Senior Medical Officer
- MBBS Degree with valid registration. No percentage is fixed. Pass candidates eligible.
Experience: Two years post internship Experience(as on 01.07.2021)Excluding period spent on Course PG etc. is required.
2.Assistant Rajbhasha Officer
- Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University in Hindi with English as an Elective Subject at the degree level or Master’s degree from a recognized Indian university in English with Hindi as an Elective subject at the degree level. candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in Master ‘ degree.
- Desirable: I)Knowledge of any local language/dialect will be an advantage to the candidate Appling for the post.
ii)Knowledge of Sanskrit and /or any Modern Indian Language.
iii)Experience of organizing Hindi classes or workshops on noting drafting.
3. Junior Engineer(Civil)
- Fulltime regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt/Govt recognized institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Knowledge of Auto CAD will be an added advantage.
4. Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt/Govt recognized Institutes with minimum60% marks or equivalent grade. Knowledge Auto CAD will be an added advantage.
5.Junior Engineer( Mechanical)
- Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt/Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. knowledge of Auto CAD will be an added Advantage.
6. Sr. Accountant/S1
- Intermediate CA or CMA. Pass candidates are eligible.
- Candidates belonging to General, OBC and GEN-EWS category are required to non- refundable fee 250/- through Online Mode.SC/ST/PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman category candidates need not to pay the registration fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility correctness of information on application From before paying the registration fee.
- Online Test
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the NHPC Recruitment 2021 notification from 01/09/2021 The last date to apply Online for NHPC Recruitment 2021 until 30/09/2021 Check Out the NHPC Official Notification PDF below.