NIELIT Recruitment 2021 – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) (An autonomous Scientific Society of Ministry of Electronics and IT, Govt. of India) NIELIT Bhawan, Plot No. 3, PSP Pocket, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 Phone: 011-23644849,149
- Online Application Start- 16th August 2021
- Last date to Submit Online Application- 14th September 2021
VACANCIES TO BE FILLED UP ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS
(Advertisement Number: NIELIT/NDL/MeitY/2021/1)
Official Website: http://www.nielit.gov.in)
NIELIT Recruitment 2021 – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SCALE OF PAY FOR THE POSTS TO BE FILLED
For fulfilling the eligibility criteria, a candidate should possess Qualifications and requisite experience as indicated in the Table given below complete in all respects, by the last date of receipt of applications. The cut-off date for calculating the age as well as completion of eligibility conditions with regard to essential qualifications and experience will be the closing date for receipt of the application (i.e 14/09/2021). Details of number of vacancies, Scale of Pay, essential qualifications and upper age limit are as under:
Name of the post: Staff Car Driver (OG)
No. of Posts: 11
Scale of Pay: (Rs.19900- 63200)
Essential educational Qualifications and Experience:
a) Pass in 10th Standard from Recognised Board.
b) Possession of a valid Driving License for Motor Car.
c) Experience of driving motor car for at least three years.
Desirable: Three years service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers
Age: Between 18-27 Years As on closing date.
Selection Process: Written Test (Objective Type) followed by Skill Test.
PLACE OF POSTING: At present the place of posting is at New Delhi. However, the persons selected can be transferred to
anywhere in India.
How to Apply?
- i. Before applying, Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
- ii. The admission at all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- iii. Candidates can apply ONLINE at https://register-delhi.nielit.gov.in/ between 16.08.2021 (11:30 a.m) and 14.09.2021 (5:30 p.m). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online are available at https://registerdelhi.nielit.gov.in/ under ‘Instructions for filling Application‟ on the main Page.
- iv. The application shall be treated complete only if all the Steps are completed successfully. In case candidate is not able to submit fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
- v. Applicants are required to make sure that „Application Status‟ in their application is “Submitted Successfully” after submission of application , otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
Application Fees: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as per the Table below through online payment mode i.e via online application only.
- SC/ST/Women candidates/Ex-servicemen: Rs.150/-
- General and all others: Rs.300/-