Partner Technology Manager Jobs in Dubai – YouTube Jobs
YouTube is an American online video sharing and social media platform owned by Google. It was launched on February 14, 2005, by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim. It is the second most visited website, right after Google itself.
Partner Technology Manager
- Job: Full Time
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in internet technologies (e.g., Java, Python, SQL, etc.), Unix/Linux systems, and with scripting languages
- Experience with data analysis, coding, engineering, and SQL queries
- Ability to speak and write in English and Turkish fluently.
- Experience with, and knowledge of, Internet video technologies (e.g., Digital Rights Management (DRM) solutions, video or audio codecs, live streaming, 360/VR, etc.)
- Ability to grow technical expertise in data analysis, big data, digital video, machine learning, software architecture, or programming
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with various demands
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
About the job
YouTube’s user base is growing and changing, presenting unique challenges and opportunities to support over a billion monthly users around the world. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the YouTube Partner Development & Services team provides seamless help to our partners, creators, and artists on YouTube, ensuring an exceptional experience for all YouTube users.
As a YouTube Partner technology Manager (PTM), you will manage the technical engagements with some of our enterprise and media companies, across all of our verticals and markets.
We are a global team that works to grow and scale YouTube and its priority partners. You will work on a dedicated, content partner portfolio, often partitioned by a specific market, and solve technical matters to scale and grow their business.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Identify, drive, and optimize the business flow from business opportunities by leveraging YouTube technologies.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.