Printing Machine Operator Vacancy: Printing (Government Presses) is officially Publish the recruitment notification for23 candidates to fill their Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr.II jobs in Across Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the Printing Machine Operator Vacancy will start on 01/11/2021Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 01/12/2021for Printing Machine Operator Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Printing Machine Operator Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Printing Machine Operator Vacancy are given below.
Printing Machine Operator Latest Job Notification Details
Printing Machine Operator Latest Vacancy Details
- Organization Name :Printing (Government Presses)
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type :Direct Recruitment
- Advt No :504/2021
- Post Name :Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr.II
- Total Vacancy :23
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : ₹ 35,600-75,400/-
- Apply Mode :Online
- Application Start : 01/11/2021
- Last date : 01/12/2021
Printing Machine Operator Vacancy Details
Printing (Government Presses) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 23 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr.II : 23
Printing Machine Operator Vacancy Age Limit
To apply for the Printing Machine Operator job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities (for other conditions regarding age relaxations please see Para 2 of the General conditions in Part II of the Gazette).
Printing Machine Operator Vacancy Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Printing Machine Operator Vacancy job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Machine Operator Vacancy entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Machine Operator Vacancy job Qualification details below.
Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr.II
- Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent qualification ;
- (a) Diploma in Printing Technology of a recognized institution ; or
(b) (i) KGTE/MGTE in Machine Work (Lower) or VHSE with Printing Technology or equivalent qualification; and
- Two years experience in Offset Printing Machine in a reputed Printing establishment.
- Rule 10 a(ii) of part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant equivalency certificate / Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of certificate verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification.
- In the case of difference in original Caste/Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate / Community Certificate at the time of
Probation: The persons appointed through this selection shall be on probation for a period of two years duty within a continuous period of three years.
How To Apply For Latest Printing Machine Operator Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Printing Machine Operator Vacancy from 01/11/2021 . The last date to apply Online for Printing Machine Operator Vacancy until 01/12/2021 . Check out the Printing Machine Operator Vacancy Official notification PDF below.