Serco Careers 2022; Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
Official Website: serco.com
|Title||Procurement Business Partner Jobs in Dubai UAE | Serco Careers 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The successful candidate will act in the role of Procurement Business Partner, providing expertise to the management and delivery of Procurement for the Transport and Corporate Services business units in the Middle East division.
- Accountable for the change management and compliance of the Transport and Corporate Services business units to Procurement policy and standards including the adoption and use of preferred suppliers ensuring that action is taken to improve compliance
- Identify and regularly review business critical suppliers to the Transport and Corporate Services business units. Own the assessment, management and mitigation of the ‘Failure of a Business Critical Supplier’ principal risk in the business units
- Own and lead the development and management of key stakeholder relationships in the Transport and Corporate Services business units
- Lead and manage the provision of Procurement support to Transport bids and transitions leveraging the capacity and expertise in the Middle East Procurement team, the global Category Management team and Serco’s third-party Procurement Delivery Partner
- Ability to ‘sell’ Procurement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification or a professional qualification such as MCIPS is desirable but not essential
- Experience of managing supply chain risk and conducting compliance assurance reviews