RCI Recruitment 2021:Rehabilitation Council of India is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 05 candidates to fill their Private Secretary, Junior Stenographer, Staff Car Driver, Despatch Rider, Multi Tasking Staff(Library Attendant) jobs in Across India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline Application for the RCI Recruitment 2021 will start on 16th October 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 29th November 2021 for RCI Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about RCI Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the RCI Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Rehabilitation Council of India(RCI) Latest Job Notification Details
RCI Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name : Rehabilitation Council of India
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct Recruitment
- Advt No : CATEGORY NO: 01/2021
- Post Name : Private Secretary, Junior Stenographer, Staff Car Driver, Despatch Rider, Multi Tasking Staff(Library Attendant).
- Total Vacancy :05
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.18,000 – 1,42,400
- Apply Mode : Offline
- Application Start : 16th October 2021
- Last date : 29th November 2021
RCI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Rehabilitation Council of India(RCI)has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 05 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Private Secretary :01
- Junior Stenographer:01
- Staff Car Driver:01
- Despatch Rider:01
- Multi Tasking Staff(Library Attendant):01
Total Vacancies : 05
RCI Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Private Secretary: Pay Matrix Level – 7, Rs.44900-142400/-
- Junior Stenographer: Pay Matrix Level – 4, Rs.25500-81100/
- Staff Car Driver : Pay Matrix Level – 2, Rs.19900-63200/-
- Despatch Rider : Pay Matrix Level – 2, Rs.19900-63200/-
- Multi Tasking Staff(Library Attendant): Pay Matrix Level – 1, Rs.18000-5690/-
RCI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the RCI job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
Not exceeding 25 years (Relax able for Government servants up to the age of 35 years in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).
Note: The correct date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application from candidates except for the closing date prescribed for those residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and spit district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Island or Lakshadweep.
RCI Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various RCI job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RCI Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check RCI job Qualification details below
Officers under Central/State Government/Universities/Recognised Research
Institutes/Public Sector Undertaking/Semi Government/Autonomous/Statutory
- holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
- officer holding regular posts in the pay scale of Rs.5500-9000 (revised Pay
Matrix Level – 6) with 5 years regular service
- With 7 years regular service in the scale of Rs.5000-8000 (revised Pay
Matrix Level – 6).
- Possessing a speed of 120 words per minute in the Stenography (English or Hindi).
Note:(Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post
held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department shall not ordinarily exceed three years.) The maximum age limit for deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- A speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography (English/Hindi).
Staff Car Driver
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Possession of a valid driving license for motorcars.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove
minor defects in vehicle)
Desirable: 3 years experience as Home Guard/Civil Volunteers.
By Deputation / Absorption: From amongst (Group ‘C’ ) and Group ‘D’ employees in the Rehabilitation Council of India who possess valid Driving License for Motor Cars on the basis of a Driving Test to access the competence to drive motor cars. Failing which from officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider on regular basis or Group ‘D’ employees under Central/State Government/Universities/ Recognized Research Institutes/Public Sector
Undertakings/ Semi Government/ Autonomous / Statutory Organization who full fill
the necessary qualification as mentioned for direct recruits.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Possession of a valid driving license for motorcycle or Auto rickshaw.
- Knowledge of motor cycle or auto rickshaw mechanism (The candidate should
be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
Desirable: Experience as Home Guard/Civil Defence Volunteers.
By Deputation / Absorption: From amongst regular Group ‘D’ employees in the Rehabilitation Council of India, failing which from regular Dispatch Riders or Group ‘D’ employees under the Central Government or State Government or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organizations who possess the qualification and experience as mentioned for direct recruits.
Multi Tasking Staff(Library Attendant)
Essential:- Middle School standard pass.
Desirable:- 2 years experience in a Library of repute.
- 1. Applications in the prescribed format available on the Council’s website: www.rehabcouncil.nic.in, completed in all respects, accompanied by self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates should reach the Member Secretary, Rehabilitation Council of India, B-22, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi110 016 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and 60 days for the applicants residing in remote areas (Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman
Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep)
- The applications received without requisite documents or received after the last date, will not be considered.
- Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) are encouraged to apply for all the posts except for the post
of Staff Car Driver.
- Age relaxation as per the Government of India rules.
- In case of OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL), the certificate should be issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format for appointment to the posts under the Government of India. The certificate should have been issued after 1.4.2021. In case, the same is issued prior to 1.4.2021, the candidate should produce a Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate on or after 1.4.2021.
- Candidates applying on deputation basis should route their application through proper channel along with Integrity / Vigilance clearance/ Minor/Major penalty certificate and copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years attested by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department shall not ordinarily exceed three years. The maximum age limit for deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The deputation will be governed by the instructions issued by DOP&T as applicable to Central Government Departments/organizations.
- For Direct Recruitment, the applicants already employed in Government of India / State
Government/ PSUs/ Autonomous / Statutory organizations/Universities etc. must apply through proper channel only. They may send a copy of the application in advance. However, they will be required to produce a ‘No Objection certificate’ & ‘Vigilance Clearance Certificate’ at the time of written/Skill test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in written/skill test.
- Merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for the written/skill test.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Council reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the vacancy without assigning any reason.
How To Apply For Latest RCI Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the RCI Recruitment 2021 notification from 16th October 2021. The last date to apply Online for RCI Recruitment 2021 until 29th November 2021. Check out the RCI Official notification PDF below.