The Institute invites applications for the post of Junior Executive as per the details given below:
NAME OF THE POST: Junior Executive
NO. OF VACANCIES: 10
IIBF Latest Job Profile
- To act as front line officials in corporate and other offices of the Institute
- Respond to members’/ candidates’ enquiries
- To attend general administration tasks of various departments of the Institute.
- Support Training / academic activities of the Institute
- Information management and processing
Junior Executive Vacancy In IIBF Educational Qualifications:
- Graduate with minimum 60% marks in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Management / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications.
Note: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semesters / years by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of optional/additional optional subject, if any. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Diploma in Banking & Finance of IIBF
- M.Com / MA (Economics) / MBA / CA / CMA / CS / CFA.
IIBF Jobs Age Limit:
- Not exceeding 28 years as of 30.06.2021
IIBF Latest Jobs Selection Procedure:
The candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of Online Examination which will be held on 29th August 2021 at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi followed by Personal Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online examination as well as Personal interview. Satisfactory medical fitness as per Institute’s specification will be a pre-requisite.
IIBF Job Posting:
The selected candidates will be posted in any of the offices of the Institute. At present the Institute has offices at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi.
Emoluments of Junior Executive are presently in the scale of Rs.28300-3150/20-91300. They will also be eligible for DA, HRA as per rules in force from time to time. At present total initial package including salary and other perquisites will be approximately Rs.6.00 Lakhs per annum on cost to company basis.
Institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for online exam and personal interview and its decision will be final in the matter.
How to Apply IIBF Latest Junior Executive Jobs?
The candidates should submit their application online through the link given below on or before 5th August 2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.