Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
UAE – Majid Al Futtaim Jobs 2022
|Hiring Organization||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Marketing Associate Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Supports the strategic direction and implementation of marketing campaigns and promotions and deriving insights from analysis to build customer relationships and improve online/home delivery brands market position and impact.
- Assesses the impact of online/digital marketing for online/home delivery and virtual brands and developing innovative campaigns for allocated brands to drive brand recognition and growth.
- Creates and executes marketing plans to increase brand awareness for online/home delivery and virtual brands across Leisure, Entertainment & Cinemas.
- Managing social media agency briefing process, influencer management and day-to-day communication (and/or internal social media team) for allocated brands.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience associate marketing managers also have significant experience in F&B, either within an in-house marketing department or working for an advertising and marketing agency.
- Experience within a marketing team in a corporate environment
- Experience in broad marketing and current on digital, loyalty, branding and online trends.
- Graduate in business or marketing discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates Click Here to Apply