Roads and Transport Authority RTA Jobs in Dubai
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
About Roads and Transport Authority
- Website; http://www.rta.ae
- Industry; Government Administration
- Company size; 1,001-5,000 employees
- Founded; 2005
- Specialties; Public Transportation, Roads Engineering, Registration & Licensing, Roads & Parking, and Traffic Safety and Roads Beautification
RTA, the place to work for all those who are keen to join one of the leading local Government organizations that always strive to ensure the continuous development of competencies and qualifications of its staff through planning and conducting research.
Working at Roads and Transport Authority
RTA is the place that is offering excellent opportunities for those professionals who are keen to join one of the leading organizations of Dubai Government. Here at RTA, we provide ample growth opportunities & the chances to make a difference in shaping Dubai’s image. Our endeavor is to ensure continuous development of our staff by enhancing and developing their competencies & capabilities, with particular focus on the recruitment & development of UAE Nationals & residents.
How to Apply For RTA Jobs in Dubai
Applying for a job at RTA or roads and transport authority in Dubai is as simple as clicking on the view and applying the link given above. It will take you to a page where it will list all the responsibilities, benefits and salaries of the particular position. Just click on to apply now button and upload your resume and also fill in some details about yourself to quickly get started with a job application.
Now Opening Job at RTA
- Senior Specialist – Employee Relations
- Senior Technical Operator – Enterprise Command & Control Center
- Chief Specialist – Integration & Soft Mobility
- Chief Specialist – Transportation Systems
- Chief Specialist – Right of Way
- Chief Specialist – Safety & Risk Regulation and Planning
- Chief Officer-Security Planning & Development
- Senior Engineer – Traffic Systems Design & Implementation
- Chief Specialist – Corporate Planning
- Quality Specialist – IT Governance & Quality Assurance