RRC Recruitment 2021 : RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL is officially Publish the recruitment notification for various Divisions/Units/Workshops jobs in Across India. The Online Application for the RRC Recruitment 2021 will start 20.09.2021. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 20.10.2021 for Short RRC Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the RRC Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
- Organization Name: RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, NORTHERN RAILWAY
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Apprentices
- Advt No : RRC/NR-01/2021
- Post Name : Divisions/Units/Workshops
- Total Vacancy : various
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : N/A
- Apply Mode : Online
- Application Fee : 100/-
- Application Start : 20.09.2021
- Last date : 20.10.2021
RRC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
ONLINE applications are invited from ELIGIBLE and desirous candidates for of Act Apprentices engagement under the Apprentices Act 1961 for imparting training at various Divisions/Units/Workshops over Northern Railway. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his/ her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
- The details of Trade wise and Division/Workshop wise, number of Applicants to be
engaged for training as Act Apprentices along with the break-up of reservation for
applicants belonging to SC/ST/0BC categories and for PwBD’s/Ex-servicemen are
furnished in Annexure- “A”.
- Candidates are advised to go through the available trainings lots vis-à-vis your ITI
Trade thoroughly/carefully and select the Cluster and the Units accordingly. It should
not happen that candidate select a Cluster or Unit where there is no training slot
requirement for your ITI Trade. In such a situation their application may eventually
become meaningless, as he would not be allowed to make any changes after the final
submission. Moreover, he is also not allowed to make subsequently or multiple
applications as in such an eventuality all the applications shall be summarily
RRC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
- The candidate must have passed SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination or its
equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate,
from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by
NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.
- The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification. The applicants whose SSC/Matriculation/10th and ITI result are awaited as on date of notification are not eligible to apply.
RRC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have
completed 24 years of age as on 20-10-2021.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the
extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put
in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have
already joned the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status
for the purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Ex servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota, if available. If UR
vacancies are not available then only Ex. serviceman belonging to those particular
communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex servicemen quota.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST must produce 3.5
his/her Caste certificate on Central Government format issued by appropriate
authority at the time of Document Verification.
- Similarly, the candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of 0BC must
produce Caste certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid for the current
year 2021-22 in Central Government Format issued on or after 01/04/2021 by
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and
Armed Forces Personnel, must produce Discharge certificate and in case of
children of Ex-servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel, they must
produce discharge certificate or Armed Forces serving certificate respectively (as
the case may be) of his/her parents at the time of document verification.
- The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of PWBD must produce
PH/PWD certificate issued by competent authority under the rules.
RRC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee details
- Application fee Rs. 100/- is to be paid through ONLINE MODE as part of online
- RRC will not accept Application fee in Cash/ Cheque/Money order/IPO/Demand
Draft/ Central Recruitment Fee Stamps etc. Candidate to note that RRC/NR is not
responsible for incomplete or pending online application fee transaction for whatever
reason. n such case candidate need to proceed with fresh/new transaction of
payment of application fee. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be
borne by the candidates. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt
with the date entered by the candidate will be generated which should be printed
and retained by the candidate.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
How To Apply RRC Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the RRC Recruitment 2021 notification from 20.09.2021 . The last date to apply Online for RRC Recruitment 2021 until 20.10.2021 . Check Out the RRC Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF below.