SARA Group Careers 2022 – SARA Group Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Check SARA Group Job Vacancies in Dubai. Latest UAE Jobs 2022. Current SARA Group Dubai Job Opening.
SARA Group UAE Jobs 2022:- SARA Group company has recently sought applications for the post of Sales Consultant – Corporate. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. SARA Group company is giving very good salary for the post of Sales Consultant – Corporate (on Average AED 9,410.00-29,200.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of SARA Group Company on the website of SARA Group Company. The location of this SARA Group Job vacancies is Dubai. So you can apply for this SARA Group Jobs in Dubai.
SARA Group Jobs Description Given at SARA Group Careers Portal
|Organization Name||SARA Group UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Sales Consultant – Corporate|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 9,410.00-29,200.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of SARA Group Dubai Jobs 2022
Sales Consultant – Corporate
Builds business by identifying, promoting, and selling corporate gift items. Act as an ambassador and the main point of contact for corporate and key accounts, generating leads, managing inquiries, positively presenting gifting options using all channels, and meeting sales targets.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting clients, using different databases, directories, and door-to-door activities, researching, and analyzing sales options.
- Ensure all events and holidays are captured and a plan is set to meet companies’ needs proactively.
- Coordinate with stakeholder for the creation of product catalogues, design templates, and promotions.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers and generate referrals from every visit.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develop new ideas for the enhancement of the corporate sales product area which best satisfy the changing needs and wants of clients, ensuring that any new products adhere to health and safety requirements.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, in person and via telephone calls or emails.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing or related field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience working on corporate and key account sales.
- Good sales and administration experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- Self-starter, able and willing to work under their own initiative.
- Goal oriented, desire to deliver results and meet sales targets.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
markets or countries: United Arab Emirates
divisions: Villeroy & Boch
categories: Consumer Products
type: Full Time.
How to Apply SARA Group Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Dubai SARA Group can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of SARA Group. After this, you will see the option of SARA Group Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the SARA Group Dubai Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in SARA Group -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your SARA Group Dubai Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.