SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 2056 PROBATIONARY OFFICERS jobs in Across india. The Online Application for the SBI Recruitment 2021 will start 05.10.2021 . Interested candidates should apply for the post before 25.10.2021 for SBI Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name: State Bank of India
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Advt No :CRPD/ PO/ 2021-22/18
- Post Name : PROBATIONARY OFFICERS
- Total Vacancy : 2056
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : ₹ 41,960
- Apply Mode : Online
- Application fee : 750/-
- Application Start : 05.10.2021
- Last date : 25.10.2021
SBI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
Regular Vacancy : 2000
Backlog Vacancy : 56
SBI Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details:
- Essential Academic Qualifications (as on 31.12.2021):
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification
recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/
Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation
examination on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD)
certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021.
Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant may
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet
or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a
particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate Issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the
total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/
year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of Honours/
optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those
Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only.
The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as
less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit :
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2021 i.e. candidates must have
been born not later than 01.04.2000 and not earlier than 02.04.1991 (both days inclusive).
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD)
– PWD (SC/ ST) :15 years
– PWD (OBC) : 13 years
– PWD (Gen/ EWS) : 10 years
- Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers
(ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years
military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those
whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Salary Details:
Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale
of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior
Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease
rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from
time to time.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee details:
Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/
PWD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor
can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply SBI Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the SBI Recruitment 2021 notification from 05/10/2021. The last date to apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2021 until 25/10/2021. Check Out the SBI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF below.