SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the job notification regarding filling of Apprentice Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 6160 Apprentice Posts are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 01.09.2023 to 21.09.2023.
SBI Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name : State Bank of India (SBI)
- Post Name : Apprentice
- Job Type : Banking
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Advt No : CRPD/APPR/2023-24/17
- Vacancies : 6160
- Job Location : All Over India
- Salary : Rs.15,000 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 01.09.2023
- Last Date : 21.09.2023
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply : 01 September 2023
- Last Date to Apply : 21 September 2023
- Closure for editing application details : 21 September 2023
- Last date for printing your application : 06 October 2023
- Online Fee Payment : 01 September 2023 to 21 September 2023
Vacancy Details :
Vacancies In Kerala
- Thiruvanantapuram : 73
- Kollam : 37
- Pathanamthitta : 22
- Alappuzha : 33
- Kottayam : 48
- Idukki : 08
- Ernakulam : 54
- Thrissur : 35
- Palakkad : 38
- Malappuram : 17
- Calicut : 34
- Wayanad : 08
- Kannur : 10
- Kasaragod : 07
Salary Details (Stipend) :
- The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 01.08.2023 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1995 and not later than 01.08.2003 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates.
- Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC/EWS : Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD : Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Process :
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.
Examination Center In Kerala :
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2023
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Apprentice, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 01 Sep 2023 to 21 Sep 2023.