Schneider Electric Jobs in Mussafah | Apply Online on Internal Controller –Latest Gulf Jobs
Schneider Electric UAE Jobs 2022:- Schneider Electric company has recently sought applications for the post of Internal Controller – Gulf. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. Schneider Electric company is giving very good salary for the post of Internal Controller – Gulf (on Average AED 4000.00-7000.00 per month). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of Schneider Electric Company on the website of Schneider Electric Company. The location of this Schneider Electric Job vacancies is Mussafah. So you can apply for this Schneider Electric Jobs in Mussafah.
Schneider Electric Jobs Description Given at Schneider Electric Careers Portal
|Organization Name||Schneider Electric UAE|
|Name of Required Post||Internal Controller – Gulf|
|Job Location||Jobs in Mussafah|
|Salary||AED 4000.00-7000.00 per month|
|Job Types||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Full Details of Schneider Electric Mussafah Jobs 2022
Internal Controller – Gulf
What will you do?
- Responsible for identifying, documenting, and implementing internal controls
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements in accordance with regulatory directives
- Coordinating processes to document and communicate with senior management, internal audit functions, external auditors, and the accounting function
- Measure and critique Internal Control compliance through a structured KIC self-assessment properly scoped to secure maximum business coverage.
- Perform control missions to spread Key Internal Controls awareness and ensure the self-assessment is understood and completed properly exposing business risks.
- Conduct Key Internal Controls training to ensure that all Key Internal Controls’ as well as the Internal Control processes in place are understood and followed properly.
- Drive Operational deployment of Focus KICs in close collaboration with Process Owners
- Perform factual assessments on KEY MEA Processes, through well mastered internal audit methods and procedures: Identify local and transversal risk, provide Internal Control Assessments, share good practises across MEA and contribute to improving Schneider Electric’s efficiency.
- Act as an ambassador of Internal Controls by explaining the benefits, sharing good practices, and making Internal Controls relevant to all areas of the business
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Solid Experience (4 to 5 years) in Internal Control or Internal/External Audit
- Advanced skills in accounting in local and group accounting rules (academic like business school or professional certificate like CPA)
- Digital skills
- Tax, audit, internal compliance, treasury, legal knowledge
What’s in it for me?
- (add additional benefits specific to job here)
Who will you report to?
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
How to Apply Schneider Electric Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Mussafah Schneider Electric can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Schneider Electric. After this, you will see the option of Schneider Electric Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the Schneider Electric Mussafah Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in Schneider Electric -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your Schneider Electric Mussafah Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.