SEBI Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the job notification regarding filling of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have completed required qualifications. These 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancies are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 05.01.2022 to 24.01.2022
SEBI Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Highlights
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.28,150 – Rs.55,600 (Per Month)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
SEBI Recruitment Important Date :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 05 January 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 24 January 2022
SEBI Latest Vacancy Details 2022 :
- Officer Grade A (AM) General : 80
- Officer Grade A (AM) Legal : 16
- Officer Grade A (AM) Information Technology : 14
- Officer Grade A (AM) Research : 07
- Officer Grade A (AM) Official Language : 03
- Total : 120
SEBI Recruitment Salary Details :
- Pay scale of officers in Grade A is ₹ 28150-1550 (4) -34350- 1750 (7)- 46600-EB- 1750 (4)-53600 -2000 (1)-55600 (17 years).
Age Limit of SEBI Recruitment 2022
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on December 31, 2021 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SEBI official Notification 2022 for more reference
Qualification details SEBI Recruitment 2022
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) General Stream
Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / CWA.
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Legal Stream
Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Information Technology Stream
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Research Stream
Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Official Language Stream
Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
Application Fee : SEBI Recruitment
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs Rs.1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Rs.100/- as intimation charges
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Selection Process : SEBI 2022 Recruitment
- Online Exam (Phase I, II)
How to Apply SEBI Recruitment 2022
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager), click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 05 Jan 2022 to 24 Jan 2022.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.sebi.gov.in
- Find the Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe