Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As our Security Manager, you will be responsible to oversee the security operations at the hotel to develop security strategies, implement security procedures, and supervise security officers and guards, reporting to the General Manager. If you are ready for this challenge, we are ready for you.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures of the hotel.
- Liaise with local authorities in order to identify activities that may affect the operation of the hotel such as seasonal events, current community crime trends, political activism and other, and to share any such concerns with superiors.
- To control access to crime/natural disaster scenes in order to preserve evidence while awaiting the arrival of authorities.
- Attend to reports and to follow-up on all reported guest disturbances, or alleged theft incidents ensuring that the established policies and procedures to be followed.
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset.
- More than two years of experience in the capacity of Security Manager in a chain hotel.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Adagio Premium The Palm Jobs 2022