Senior Accountant – Treasury Jobs In Dubai | Al Rostamani Group Jobs 2022: Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Al Rostamani Trading Company is the sole authorized distributor of Suzuki and Citroën across the UAE with Sales, Service and Parts outlets able to serve its customers throughout the country.
|Title||Senior Accountant – Treasury Jobs in Dubai | Al Rostamani Group Jobs 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Al Rostamani Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Senior Accountant – Treasury
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Carry out general accounting tasks as required within the department. This varies between managing invoices and payments and ensuring both are reported on and reconcile with that in the system and what has been reported by the operational business.
• Supplier’s ledgers reconciliation with supplier statements and payments.
• Managing Advances to suppliers, booking supplier’s invoices and updating supplier’s ledgers, completing supplier invoice verification
• Liaising with Dubai and Abu Dhabi branch on supplier payments related issues and Customer payment status update
• Managing Bank Guarantees and Letter of Credits
• Month end closing entries
• Managing other supplier payments
• Liaising with Internal and External Auditors for provision of required information and documents.
• Other MIS reports as required by Management, i.e. Bank balances and facilities fortnight report, bank balances report etc.
• Compliance to related SOP
• Part of risk management team and manage related risks
• Review financial statement as per IFRS
Degree in Finance or Accounts
5 years’ experience where 2 years in a similar role preferably within the same industry
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Well organised & effective plans in all situations.
- Methodical approach for better inputs, result oriented
- Can work under pressure with deadlines
- Able to work independently.
- Sets and achieve highest work standard at all the times.
- Ability to use initiative
At Al Rostamani Group, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.