Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Plan, oversee and coordinate the administration workload in accordance with operational requirements. Ensure workload is shared and distributed evenly and wherever necessary prioritised to meet urgent requirements.
- Monitor, control and interpret all relevant administration documentation to ensure correct policy, standards and procedures are being applied and adhered to. Ensure relevant information is communicated to the required stakeholders and other sections as required. Maintain a prompt system for acceptance and delivery of admin documents.
- Oversee the implementation and functioning of admin systems through close coordination with the IT support teams. Generate reports, ensure admin systems are utilised effectively to collate analyse and retrieve data and that any issues are addressed with respective stakeholders.
- Resolve issues arising from the queries and complaints from customers, staff and stakeholders in order to provide a high level of customer service for admin related issues and retain customer confidence.
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Administration.General administration : 3+ Years
- Experience in a relevant role. Supervisory experience is preferable.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of computer applications relevant to the role.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – dnatatravel Jobs 2022
|Title||Senior Administrator Jobs in Dubai | dnatatravel Jobs 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|