Service Support Officer Jobs in Dubai – About Company: The Juma Al Majid Holding Group is more than just a business enterprise. Founded with a purpose, our unique heritage shapes the way we do our day-to-day activities.
For more than half a century, we have been going from strength to strength along with the nation of the UAE, the place that we call our home. We take great pride to be part of the UAE growth story as we lend our hand in building up the country. We credit our endurance to the guiding principles laid down by our Founder and will continue to uphold his legacy of simplicity, honesty, and integrity in all that we do. Today, the businesses, solutions, and products within Juma Al Majid Holding Group touch lives across boundaries and geographies.
Service Support Officer Jobs in Dubai | Juma Al Majid Holding Group L.L.C. Jobs 2022
|Organization Name||Juma Al Majid Holding Group L.L.C.|
|Name of Required Post||Cleaning Supervisor|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 3000.00-9000.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE/United Arab Emirates|
Service Support Officer
- Achieve service sales target and support the department to boost the sales process.
- Interact and support the service advisors and follow up fleet customer issues.
- Visit and communicate with both existing and new customers to expand service business.
- Follow up with sales department to initiate communications with new customers.
- Broad cast service offers and campaigns for Isuzu customers.
- Prepare & sell service contracts/maintenance contracts or service agreements to customers.
- Convey and follow up the Voice of Customers to the concerns in the Department/Company.
- Maintain detailed records about the customers visits and necessary plans.
- Follow up Company/Department strategy to increase service sales process.
- Follow up CRM reports to achieve and maintain higher levels of Customers satisfactions.
- Follow up and support the Service team when it is necessary.
- Maintain the updated data base for customer contact, related details and prepare the needed reports on timely basis.
- Technical Diploma /Bachelors Degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering or Business Administration.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in relevant industry – ISUZU Brand Technical knowledge is a plus.
- UAE valid driving license is must.
- Excellent record keeping and ability to prepare reports.
- Excellent communication skills and good computer Skills.
- Good command of English and other languages is a plus.
- Teamwork skills.