Social Media Coordinator Jobs in Abu Dhabi | About Hilton Hotels & Resorts: Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a global brand of full-service hotels and resorts and the flagship brand of American multinational hospitality company Hilton. The original company was founded by Conrad Hilton.
UAE – Hilton Hotels & Resorts Jobs 2022-Social Media Coordinator Jobs in Abu Dhabi
|Title||Social Media Coordinator Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Hilton Hotels & Resorts Jobs 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Hilton Hotels & Resorts UAE|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Social Media Coordinator is a point of contact for all things social, including Online Reputation Management, content, strategy, and the daily upkeep of active social channels for the Food & Beverage department.
What will I be doing?
- Ensuring all negative TripAdvisor reviews are responded to and providing respective departments with operations insights
- Setting up and managing your hotel’s F&B outlets social media accounts and replying to guests’ comments and reviews in a timely manner
- Incorporating social media into your hotel’s marketing strategy and into all marketing campaigns as deemed appropriate
- Being aware of communications from the Hilton Social Team when it comes to crisis communications, announcements and social media recommendations
- Following enterprise and brand guidelines and best practices to optimize your social media presence, while paying close attention to legal guidelines
- Posting on each social media channel on a regular basis in order to keep channels active and consistent
- Empowering your guests or unfamiliar travelers with resources and information about your property, F&B outlets and local area
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- High level of knowledge on Social Media portals
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Relevant degree, in a marketing or business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?