Spices Board Kerala Recruitment 2021: Spices Board Kerala is officially publish the recruitment notification for 4 candidates to Trainee analyst (Chemistry), Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee jobs in Kerala. The Online Application for the Spices Board Recruitment will start on 21st May 2021. Interested Candidates should apply for the post before 15th June 2021 for Spices Board Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Spices Board Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Spices Board Kerala Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Summary
[su_list icon=”icon: check”]
- Trainee analyst (Chemistry) – 2
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee – 2
- Trainee Analyst(Chemistry) : 1st Year at 17,000 per month and 2nd year at Rs.18,000 per month.
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee : Rs.17,000 per month for two years.
- The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on the date of the written test.
Trainee analyst (Chemistry)
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institute
Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee
- Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institute with computer knowledge
- Written test
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala Spices Board Recruitment 2021 notification from 21st May 2021. The last date to apply Online for 15th June 2021. Check out the Official notification PDF below.