Spices Board Recruitment 2023: Spices Board India Ltd has released the job notification regarding filling of Executive, Trade Analyst Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 15 Executive, Trade Analyst Posts are in Kochi – Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 29.09.2021 to 15.10.2021.
Spices Board Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name : Spices Board India
- Post Name : Executive, Trade Analyst
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Temporary
- Vacancies : 15
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.30,000 – Rs.35,000 (per month)
- Mode of Application : Online (Email)
- Application Start : 014.08.2023
- Last Date : 09.09.2023
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply: 14 August 2023
- Last Date to Apply : 09 September 2023
Vacancy Details :
- Executives (Marketing) : 06
- Executives (Development) : 08
- Trade Analyst : 01
Total : 15 Posts
Salary Details : Spices Board Recruitment 2023
- Executives (Marketing) : Rs.30,000/- per month for the first year and Rs.35,000/- per month for the extended period.
- Executives (Development) : Rs.30,000/- per month for the first year and Rs.35,000/- per month for the extended period.
- Trade Analyst : Rs.30,000/- per month for the first year and Rs.35,000/- per month for the extended period.
Age Limit :
- Executives (Marketing) : Not exceeding 40 years.
- Executives (Development) : Not exceeding 40 years.
- Trade Analyst : Not exceeding 40 years.
1. Executives (Marketing)
- MBA(Marketing) or equivalent (Regular Course)
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years of Experience in Marketing/Exports of Agriculture/ Horticulture/ processed value added food products.
2. Executives (Development)
- B.Sc. (Agri./ Horti./ Forestry) (Regular Course)
- Experience: Minimum Two years in the respective area of study or in Agri / Horti related fields.
3. Trade Analyst
- MA (Economics) from a Recognized University under UGC (Regular Course)
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years of Experience in Market Research / Trade or Exports Promotion/Data Analysis/ Digital Marketing / FMCG Experience.
Application Fee :
- There is no application fee required for Spices Board Recruitment
Selection Process :
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for written test and/or interview by the Board. A rank list/panel of the applicants who qualify in the interview will be formed and will be engaged as Executive (Development) / Executive (Marketing)/ Trade Analyst as per the requirement of the Board. Separate panels/ rank list will be made for each offices mentioned above and the validity of the panel will be for one year.
How to Apply Spices Board Recruitment 2023 ?
Eligible candidates may submit their applications in the given format (format attached as Annexure I) along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience to the hrd .email@example.com on or before 09.09.2023. Candidates should clearly mention the location of their choice in the Application. The hard copy of the application may be submitted to the Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi on or before 09 Oct 2023.