SPMCIL Recruitment 2023 : The SPMCIL has released its 2023 recruitment notification for the position of Secretarial Assistant, offering two available vacancies. Individuals holding Any degree qualifications are eligible to apply for this role. If you are interested and meet the eligibility criteria, you can submit your application online. The comprehensive details regarding eligibility requirements and the selection process are outlined below;
About SPMCIL – Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 2006 and the company is owned by the Government of India. SPMCIL is manufacturing and production of Bank Notes and Currency, Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Security papers, stationery, Postal Stamps, Security certificates, and Travel Documents viz. Passport and Visa, Security Inks, Cheques, Refining of Gold & Silver, etc. SPMCIL’s vision is to become a leader in the manufacturing of currency, coins, and security products through process excellence and innovation.
|Job Role||Secretarial Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.23,910/- to Rs.85,570/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||30 September 2023|
- Full time graduation with at least 55% marks, computer
- knowledge with Stenography @ 80 wpm and Typing @ 40 wpm.
Age Limit ( As on 30 September 2023 ): 30 years
- Age relaxation to Persons with Disability (PwDs): Age relaxation of 10 years for appointment is allowed to PwBD persons and other specified disabilities as per Central Govt. rules. The persons claiming age relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce a certificate in prescribed proforma in support of their claims clearly indicating that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to Ex-Servicemen will be applicable as per Government of India rules
- Age shall not be a bar for the in-service SPMCIL employees who fulfill the essential criteria provided they have
- at least three years of service left AND
- rendered minimum length of 5 years services in SPMCIL as on the closing date of application process.
- No relaxation in upper age limit is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for UR vacancies
No. of. Vacancies: 02 Posts
- The selection process will consist of Phase–I & Phase–II.
- Phase–I – comprises of Skill Test & Typing Test for the post as detailed below which will be of a qualifying nature:
- Duration of Shorthand Test: 50 minutes (10 minutes for Dictation and 40 minutes for Transcription)
- Criteria: 80 words per minute
- Typing Test at the speed of 40 wpm of 10 minutes
- Computer-Based Test (CBT) of only those candidates who qualify Skill Test.
- The merit will be drawn based on the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test (CBT), the multiple choice questions of CBT will be bilingual.
- The objective type multiple choice question Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of following components
- Mental Ability Test: General Intelligence and Aptitude, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Situation Judgment, Arithmetic – 50 Qes – 100 Marks
- General Awareness, General Science – 25 Qes – 75 Marks
- English Language, Comprehension Passage, Grammar – 25 Qes – 75 Marks
- Each objective type question will have four answer options.
- There will be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The duration of test will be 2 hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe). There is no sectional time.
- Rs. 400/- (Non-Refundable) for UR/EWS/OBC Categories
- Rs.100/- for candidates belonging to PWD/SC/ST Categories are applicable
How to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 30 September 2023 up to 5.00 pm.
- Date and Time of Commencement of Online Applications: 01.09.2023
- Last Date and time of Submission of Online Applications with fees: 30.09.2023
- Examination: The date will be informed on website.