SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission is officially publish the recruitment notification for 6000 candidates to Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA),Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) jobs in India. The Online Application for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 will start on 6th November 2020. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the post before 15th December 2020 for Staff Selection Commission Latest vacancies are given below.
- Organization : Staff Selection Commission
- Post : LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 6000
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.25,500 -81,100 (Per Month)
- Apply Mode : Online
- Start Date : 06 November 2020
- Last Date : 15 December 2020
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Qualification Details
1. LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
2. Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):
- 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Full Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
- Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant : Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant : Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operators : Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Age Limit: (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Others : Rs. 100/-
- Women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Candidates : Nil
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
- Tier I Exam – Computer Based Exam
- Tier II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Typing Test / Skill Test.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 06-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 15-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Online : 17-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs
- Last date for generation of offline Challan : 19-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan : 21-12-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) : 12 to 27-04-2021
- Date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type) : To be notified later
How to Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 notification from 6th November 2020. The last date to apply Online for until 15th December 2020. Check out the notification PDF below.