SSC Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a new advertisement, announcing 1207 vacancies for Stenographer roles. Eligible candidates with a 12th certificate in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can apply before the deadline on August 23, 2023. Don’t miss this opportunity to join SSC’s workforce.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: 1207 Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Vacancies.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ – 93
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’- 1114
Total Vacancy -1207
- Stenographer- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ – 18 to 30 years i.e., candidates born not before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.2005 are eligible to apply.
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – 18 to 27 years i.e., Candidates born not before 02.08.1996 and not later than 01.08.2005 are eligible to apply.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay the salary for SSC Stenographer Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: All Other Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC, ST, Female, Ex-Servicemen – NIL
How to Apply for SSC Steno Recruitment 2023:
To apply for the SSC Stenographer position:
- Visit ssc.nic.in.
- Register and log in.
- Access Steno Tab, and fill out the form.
- Upload docs, and pay fees.
- Submit, download confirmation.
Ensure accurate details as per SSC Notification. Visit the official site for more info.