Trade Marketing Manager Jobs in Dubai – PepsiCo Job Vacancy 2022
Trade Marketing Manager Jobs in Dubai – PepsiCo Job Vacancy 2022: PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.
PepsiCo Job Vacancy 2022
|Title||Trade Marketing Manager Jobs in Dubai – PepsiCo Job Vacancy 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
PepsiCo Available Job Details:
Trade Marketing Manager
- Job: Full Time
- Location: Dubai, UAE
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we’re working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo Saudi Snacks Food Limited and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company’s dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
This role is A key interface between sales & marketing delivering trade marketing expertise to develop, implement & track strategies in order to meet necessary targets.
- Enhancing sales team in meeting S&D objectives of new initiatives through communicating all relevant product information, merchandising and tracking tools through sales rally meetings and other tools.
- Develop Trackers and share insights for in-store activations
- Work closely with DX team upon requirements of shopper studies to lead on perfect store and visibility projects across channels.
- Work closely with DX team to Develop and roll Planograms as per shopper behavior then product format.
- Working closely with marketing, sales and agencies to ensure implementation of Marketing calendar and Monthly KPIs.
- Manage the process of in-store execution through developing the right reports on PACE
- Collecting and analyzing all relevant information about competition, in-store activations, execution, etc.
- Manual filling of Credit Notes then updating of Credit Notes (LTA’s, STA’s) On the Budget Spending Control Sheet
- Processing of Activity Sheets for monthly initiatives, events etc
- Advance Microsoft Office.
- Analytical skills.
- Understanding of use of insights/selling capability.
- Influencing skills.
- Strong results orientation.
- Taking the initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as facilitation skills
- Organisational ability – managing a large workload.
- Very Good English and Arabic language skills
- Mobility and No travel restrictions
- Results Driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity KPIs within predefined time frames)
- Planning & Organising (Multiple priority management)
- Persuasive Communication (Clear, fluent concise communication, gaining agreement and commitment)
- Integrity (Mutual trust, consistent with company ethics and values)
- 1-2 years of Experience within FMCG
Are you ready? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.