VSSC Recruitment 2021: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 158 technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engg.) jobs in Kerala. The Online Application for the VSSC Recruitment 2021 will start on 26th July 2021. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 4th August 2021 for VSSC Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the VSSC Recruitment Notification are given below.
VSSC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name; Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
- Job Type; Central Govt
- Recruitment Type; Apprentices Training
- Advt No; VSSC/R&R/9.2/VIN/01/2021
- Post Name ; Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engg.)
- Total Vacancy; 158
- Job Location; Kerala
- Salary; Rs.8000
- Apply Mode; Online
- Application Start; 26th July 2021
- Last date; 4th August 2021
VSSC Recruitment 2021 Latest Job Details
- Automobile Engg.- 08
- Chemical Engg.- 25
- Civil Engg.- 08
- Computer Sci/Engg.- 15
- Electrical Engg.- 10
- Electronics Engg.- 40
- Instrument Technology- 06
- Mechanical Engg.- 46
VSSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
Upper age limit is 30 years as on 04.08.2021. (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST. Additional 10 years relaxation for PWBD candidates in their respective categories). Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
VSSC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
- First Class Diploma in Egg. (Three years duration) awarded by a State Board of Technical Education in the respective field with not less than 60% aggregate marks. Candidates who have passed Diploma before October 2018, candidates pursuing final year Diploma and result awaiting candidates, are not eligible to apply.
Note: Ex-Apprentices or candidates undergoing Apprenticeship at present in any organization/firm are not eligible to apply. Combining of apprenticeship with other institutions is not permitted. Those candidates with one year or more job experience in the relevant field either in Govt. /Public/Private sectors as on the date of joining as apprentice, are not eligible for the Apprenticeship training. Candidates pursuing sandwich course, private diploma, short term /certificate courses, diploma in disciplines other than those listed above etc. are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply For Latest VSSC Recruitment 2021?
1. Applications will be received through on-line mode only.
2. Interested candidates may apply by clicking the application link given in the website www.vssc.gov.in. The opening and closing dates for online application are as follows:
3. Candidates are required to use a valid and active e-mail ID to register which will be used for future communications as well. Application should be submitted only once with a particular email ID.
4. Diploma Certificate, Consolidated Diploma Mark list, Certificate of Reservation if any (Caste certificate if belong to SC/ST, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by Tahsildar not before one year from the last date of online application if belong to OBC, Income & Asset Certificate issued by Tahsildar in the format prescribed in Govt. of India order of 2019 for the financial year 2021-22, if belong to EWS) and Disability Certificate in case of PWBD, scanned as a single PDF File with file size limited to 800KB have to be uploaded. (Sample formats of Non-Creamy Layer certificate for OBC and Income & Asset Certificate for EWS, attached in the end for reference.)
5. Scanned copies of Photo and Signature in jpeg formats of file size and dimensions limited to as given below have to be uploaded:
6. Enter the correct data in the relevant fields as required. The data received in the online application will be considered as final. No change will be allowed once the application is submitted.
7. Aggregate marks secured for diploma may be entered either in CGPA or % of marks as given in the Consolidated Mark list. Data regarding Diploma Aggregate marks/Class, Month & year of passing etc. should be verifiable from the Certificates being uploaded. If any discrepancy is found regarding the data in the online application at any stage, it will be considered as a disqualification and the candidature will be cancelled.
8. Upon registration/ final submission of application, applicants will be provided with an Online Registration Number which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
9. Candidates have to download/ take a printout of the application summary and submit the same at the time of joining, if selected for apprenticeship. No need to send it by post.
VSSC Recruitment 2021 Selection process:
1. The online applications will be screened subsequently and panels will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored by the candidate for Diploma giving due weightage to reservation categories (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD). The induction of apprentices will be made based on the position in the panel subject to availability of vacant positions. Selected candidates will be informed through offer letter by post.
2. The selected candidates, while reporting to join, have to produce all the relevant documents in original, validating the claims made in the online application, viz., proof of Date of birth, certificates of all educational qualifications acquired from SSLC/SSC/AISSC onwards, certificates of experience if any, Caste certificate if belongs to SC/ST, Non-creamy layer certificate if belongs to OBC, Income & Asset certificate if belongs to EWS, Disability certificate in case of PWBD etc.
3. Any mismatch noticed in name, age, aggregate marks scored in Diploma, year of passing or reservation status etc., while comparing the data entered in the online application and the uploaded certificates or the certificates submitted at the time of joining, will be considered as a disqualification and the candidate will have no claim for Apprenticeship Training.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the VSSC Recruitment 2021 notification from 26th July 2021. The last date to apply Online for VSSC Recruitment 2021 until 4th August 2021. Check out the VSSC Official Notification PDF below.