Waiter / Waitress Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE | Rotana Careers 2022
Rotana Careers 2022 / About This Company: With its unique location close to Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), 15 minutes to the corniche and only 20 minutes’ drive from the airport, Centro Capital Centre is a perfect place for business travellers, residents and holiday makers alike. Centro combines style, warmth and convenience with a dash of creativity to deliver an experience that is like no other.
Centro Capital Centre comprises 414 rooms and studios. Every room and studio is meticulously designed to maximize space, light and efficiency, providing our guests with the latest technology; in-room entertainment options and a selection of contemporary classic furniture where comfort and aesthetics are key.
For dining experiences, visit c.taste, all-day dining restaurant, serving a delicious array of international cuisines for breakfast, lunch and dinner or c.deli, Centro’s innovative 24 hour take-away dining concept providing guests travelling essentials, as well as light bites and drinks. Quench your thirst at c.mondo – the hotel’s bar where you can also catch the latest sports screened live. 6 meeting rooms on the business floor offer capacities to accommodate events ranging from 10 to 100 delegates.
All guests can enjoy free access to Centro Capital Centre’s rooftop gym and swimming pool with stunning city views. Self-service laundry facilities are also available.
Rotana Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022
|Title||Waiter / Waitress Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE | Rotana Careers 2022|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Rotana Available Job Details
Job Name: Waiter / Waitress
Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
We’re currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Waiter / Waitress you are responsible to provide professional service to our guests, ensuring their restaurant visit will become a memorable dining experience whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- • Perform all necessary tasks to service food and beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
- • Greet and seat customers and serve them in a professional, discreet and personalized way
- • Acquire in depth knowledge of the food and beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests
- • Consistently monitor quality of food & beverage being served
- • Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily
- • Responsible for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet and upkeep of all service equipment
- • Responsible for all service preparations before, during and after the service (mis-en-place and mis-en-scene)
- • Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage
- • Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality or a vocational training in food & beverage with previous experiences as a Waiter / Waitress in a high volume restaurant. A good command of English and additional skills, like guest service and interpersonal are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a true passion for people and service along with a positive and pleasant attitude. You will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Recognizing Differences
- Taking Responsibility
- Understanding the Job