Warehouse Supervisor Jobs In Dubai | Al Tayer Group Jobs UAE 2022: Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company established in 1979. Currently the group has operations in 6 countries in the Middle East, including nearly 200 stores and 23 showrooms in multiple markets in the Middle East. The company is headquartered in Dubai, UAE and employs nearly 9,000 people.
Al Tayer Group Careers – United Arab Emirates
|Title||Warehouse Supervisor Jobs In Dubai | Al Tayer Group Jobs UAE 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Al Tayer Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Purpose :
• To manage the receipt, storage and internal movement of assets across the Retail portfolio
Essential Roles & Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities :
• Manage the logistics of moving creative assets across the retail estate.
• Receive all orders into the warehouse and cross check against procurement records.
• Check order accuracy and report any inconsistencies or damages in a timely manner.
• Keep accurate and detailed inventory of stock stored in the VM warehouse.
• Protect VM assets from damages and unnecessary wear and tear during movement and storage. Take preventative measures to protect props.
• Dispose of creative assets after an agreed length of time, through staff sale or wastage.
• Supervise the team of Warehouse Coordinators and Drivers.
• Guide and motivate the team to ensure tasks are delivered in a timely manner and as per process.
• Manage the delivery schedule for the drivers.
• Ensure self and team conduct tasks in a safe manner in line with health and safety best practice.
• Implement excellent housekeeping standards within the warehouse.
Education/Certification and Continued Education :
• A relevant vocational qualification would be an advantage
Years of Experience :
• 3-5 years experience within retail logistics or warehouse/ stockrooms
Knowledge and Skills :
• Process driven
• Excellent attention to detail
• Can work with minimal guidance