Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 - Apply Online For Supervisor (ICDS) Posts
Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023: Kerala Public Service Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Supervisor (ICDS) Job Vacancies
Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023: Kerala Public Service Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Supervisor (ICDS) Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These Various Supervisor (ICDS) Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 15.09.2023 to 18.10.2023
Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023
- Organization : Kerala Public Service Commission
- Post Name : Supervisor (ICDS)
- Department : Women and Child Development Department
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Category No : 245/2023
- Vacancies : Anticipated
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs.37,400 - Rs.79,000 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 15.09.2023
- Last Date : 18.10.2023
Job Details Descriptions
Important Date : Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date for Apply : 15 September 2023
- Last Date to Apply : 18 October 2023
Vacancy Details : Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023
- Supervisor (ICDS) : Anticipated Vacancies
The ranked list published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the aforesaid vacancies and vacancies reported to the Commission during the period of the currency of the list.
- Supervisor (ICDS) : Rs.37,400 - Rs.79,000 (Per Month)
- Supervisor (ICDS) : 18 - 36
- Candidates born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2005(both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post, with usual relaxation to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities. For the purpose of appointment to the post by direct recruitment, the upper age limit will be relaxed in the case of regular Anganwadi workers of Integrated Child Development Scheme Projects, full period of their services as Anganwadi Workers
- Degree in Sociology/Social Work, Home Science or Psychology of a recognized University. OR
- A Degree in any other discipline of a recognized University along with Balasevika Training certificate (One Year Course) issued by the Indian/State council for Child Welfare or any other recognised Institutions or Pre- Primary Teachers Training Certificate from Institutions recognized by the Government
- There is no application fee required for Kerala Police Constable Recruitment
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2013. Those candidates who create new profile 01.01.2023 onwards should upload their photograph taken within six months.
- Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
- No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application.
- The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Supervisor (ICDS), click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 15 Sep 2023 to 18 Oct 2023.
What's Your Reaction?